Sunday, December 28, 2014

10 Christmas Break Wishes that Would Make Mommy Happy

1. The lunch lady should show up at my house at lunch time and serve hot lunch, (What, I have the wherewithal to provide a THIRD meal a day?)

2. Daily playdates should be prearranged, with all the kids at school, and supervised by school staff. Right around recess time.

3. Homework SHOULD be provided - a set amount each day. I need more stuff to keep idle hands busy.

4. Christmas break should begin the day before Christmas so there's no time for snooping around the house looking for presents.

5. Break should only be a week long unless mom's a marathon runner. (Even then I'm not sure two weeks work. Ladies? Feedback?)

6. Anyone expecting my kids to get dressed over break is outta luck. They get a break from school, I get a break from laundry.

7. I should truly be able to reserve the right to cancel Christmas for bad behavior, and the kids should really know it.

8. The school should hand out funds and take the kids to shop for ME.

9. A babysitter should be provided at least half the days the kids are home, just so I can get my stuff done.

10. Spa days should be provided at the end of Christmas break for ALL moms. We've earned them at this point. At least three.

No comments:

Post a Comment