Friday, December 5, 2014

Can it possibly be the weekend already?

It is. I checked. Twice. Then asked the teacher to be sure. It's Friday.

Tomorrow, heavy housecleaning for me and the little. Blue isn't likely to enjoy it, but you never know, she surprises me at the most unexpected moments with the most bizarre things. She likes cleaning when I least expect it. So perhaps tomorrow will be one of those days. (Please, God, make it one of those days, lest my brain implode and leave her motherless.)

Sunday, no plans. That's when trouble ensues. I'll have to see if I can get her grandma to take her or something. Idle hands and minds and children lead to temper tantrums and broken things and horribly angry mommies. Blue's temper has become really something lately. It's almost as though she's entered her teen years already. I didn't act out this way til I was a teen, that's for sure. And boredom is the number one factor in bringingo n the tantrums. So I have to be careful.

I've been sick this week, so I don't think I'm up for any airplane antics. I don't quite know what else to do with her to keep her happy. She clings to me like velcro asking for it, but if I can't do it, I'm at a loss for substitutes... I guess we'll see how the weekend goes. Pray for me. rofl


No comments:

Post a Comment